I offer the following few avenues for personal training:
- one-on-one and partner sessions at my studio
- private sessions in the comfort of your own
- online sessions via Skype/FaceTime
- group classes at my studio
Through our mutual efforts, we work together to:
- Eliminate pain and prevent injury.
- Improve/resolve musculoskeletal impairments.
- Improve joint mobility and stability, flexibility, balance, and strength.
- Enhance power, speed, agility, quickness, and overall sports performance.
- Move (much) better.
- Make you your strongest strong, your fastest fast, your most capable you.
- Implement healthier eating habits.
At this time, I am not taking on any additional in-home clients. That said, I have private online training availability and the option of you coming to my studio. Supposing none of the aforementioned options are possible for one reason or another, refer to my Postural Disasters page for a few free videos with basic guidelines for beginning to address a few of the most common postural distortions and movement compensations.
No matter the course you choose, be consistent. Your experience will be as productive as you allow.